Small Claims

These are the guidelines in order to file for a Small Claims with Morrow County Municipal Court:

  • Contract or agreement took place in the County of Morrow
  • Only money may be claimed
  • Claiming $6,000 or less
  • Person that you are filing against current address (court can not provide this for you)
  • $55.00 deposit at the time of filing
  • Short summary describing the reason and the amount claimed

If you can answer YES to all the above, then you are eligible to fill-out the Small Claims Form. Download and print the small claims form, fill it out and either sign it in front of a notary or bring the form into the Court and sign it in front of one of the Courts' deputy clerks.

Otherwise you may contact an attorney to find out what other alternatives you may have.